Min menu

Pages

Recent Post's

How to protect yourself from IP spoofing?

 Is it necessary to happen to you or my lips. Someone came to you, Dial, Facebook, in the Brave, and said: Why do you restrict the restriction of Rah Bano to me. You can imagine you in the middle and you come out as an act and as an intervention, and the other is as a breakthrough for you from where you do not know, how?  Simply put, I call it an "IP Spoofing" attack.


 Now, for example, like you are like you are on the Facebook site, so that one is exchanging information in the form of packets, meaning that you want to enter a page in the same way as you would design packets for a Facebook site in which it allegedly “I wanted to enter the page” and the Facebook site for you, so it is the packets for me, including “I entered the page.”  And each packet has its own IP address for me to have the IP address of the sender and the IP address of the person sending it (source IP address and destination IP address).


 The person Lee Kebge runs the piracy what you can do in this  case?  In order to replace the IP address of the source address, start the computer 💻 or the device, you will be withdrawn. Why is it that you entered the site? Why did you see it? Why is it that I want it to enter the normal, but see it. The original is a fake site, or in the case of Photocopy, the original site.

 I mean, for example, you want to enter the bank's from website. Than, you will be able to see the money you have , as you give charity inside the forged site. I call the pirate person, and you want to enter the bank, where the difference is in your eyes.  By using the method, any need that you wrote or entered, you destroyed the site so that the pirate could know it.


 And one of the ways for me to be used by the pirate person. We does not want the police, is that he will pick you up from the packets for me. We brought them on top. Bash you don’t know who came from the original packet. I mean, you don’t know the source of the fake website.


 How to protect yourself from IP spoofing?  The first thing that connects you to a site, for example, Facebook was a site and started with Http. It was a real thing. Facebook started with Https with “s” and so on, and the same issue for most sites.

 One way, the other way, is important, there is  devices or applications for me, they did, scanning the edges of the electronic network, Network edge scanning for me, meaning that the device or application is the filter for the DialDoc IP addresses before they reach you, so the device is yours  even didn't coming from the original site in order to prevent them from entering  This process is called Ingress Filtering in English, which means Egress filtering, which means they can get fake IP addresses slipping, but with this method, Hatta is so that the filtering takes place.



 

Joseph
Joseph
Just be hope full and do not be upset at all

Comments