Min menu

Pages

Recent Post's

 Hobonobo: Hobonobono "It is a process to get rid of toxic energy in your comments, the effects of ideas, words, acts and trades. Hobonobono means correction, or modification errors. According to the people of Hawaii He was believed to be responsible for helping the patient to get rid of his problem. Are these beliefs caused in the depletion of the curriculum? To be an effective solution to problems, it must be the desire to bear full responsibility to make this problem position. That means he should see that the source of the problem lies in its wrong ideas inside him, not inside the patient. Self-cleaning of body Hobonobono Dr. Hailin: take full responsibility for making the problem, the intestines can take full responsibility in solving. Using the doctrine of Hobonobono, and the regrets and tolerance and switch from the wrong ideas inside him and inside the patient to ideas of love. Self-cleaning is a process of regrets and tolerance by the amazetic "I apologize for wrong ideas in me, which caused me, and to the patient. Please forgive me." When he resorts and tolerance, love starts his magical process to convert wrong ideas. In this spiritual correction process, love greet the bad feelings that caused the problem, whether resentment, fear, anger, blame, or confusion. In the next step, love launched this neutral energy ideas, leaving it in a state of vacuum, and fully freedom. With these free empty ideas, filled with self-love. The result? It is renewed and returns to the case of love and this is happening to the patient and for each of the problem. Calls the despair of the patient, in the case of love, changing the dark inside the spirit of the literature. Magnificence in the way "Hobonobono", is that you receive yourself newly every moment, and more appreciate the renovation of love in every application. According to the amazing curriculum in Hobonobono, Dr. Huwaylen says: I - I manage my life and my relationships according to the following visions: 1 - The physical world is an embodiment of selfishness 2 - if my thoughts are cancerous, I will make a world of my secret Everything happens as ideas inside my mind now talking to your body, and tell him "I love you as you are. Thank you for being with me. If I felt I was asked to use in any way, please forgive me." Now stopped, and during the day visit your body. Make this visit visit Love and thank you "Thank you for breathing. Thank you for your heartbeat." Look at your body, as your partner, not a servant, talk to your body as if you talk to a small child he loves a lot and a lot of water to work well maybe - Chances are my reminders in the unconscious mind. My problems have nothing to do with anyone or anywhere, or any position. When I feel the problems arising from the returned memories, I can relate to them, and I can ask the sky that they liberated from them via converting and restoring mental to his sileland, memories. When I neuts the memories, I am these heavenly self created by the LORD in this real shape. When my mental is not mad in his sile, my time, is no limitless, no final and eternal when memories are dictated in time, places, problems, suspicion, chaos, conflict and conflict. The ultimate goal of Hobonobono Self-identity, is to find self-harmony with the heavenly intelligence in the reinstallation process, up to zero and the spirit is filled with inspiration. If this technique uses to reconcile with self and others and to heal diseases. Thanks for your follow-up


Joseph
Joseph
Just be hope full and do not be upset at all

Comments